Dermatx Microdermabrasion Cream Brighten
In Stock: Usually dispatched within 24hrs
Free Delivery: For all UK orders over £15
Brighten dull looking skin to reveal beautifully luminous, glowing skin with DermaTx!
Designed for uneven skin tone, sun-damaged and ageing skin. Brighten Microdermabrasion Cream contains professional grade, natural mineral corundum crystals, as used in clinic microdermabrasion machines for exceptional skin resurfacing results. Resurfaces skin texture, fades discolouration, evens skin tones and improves the appearance of sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles.
DermaTx microdermabrasion offers the benefit of improving post-inflammatory pigmentation (Acne scarring) and overall skin clarity, as well as uncovering soft, smooth and flawless skin. Brighten has the additional benefits of skin brightening agents improve skin texture and ton, with a blend of protective antioxidants and powerful moisturising ingredients to deeply hydrate.
- Sabiwhite™, a proven, safe and effective natural skin brightening agent.
- Vitamin A exfoliates the skin, increases cell turnover and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation.
- Effective on pigmented areas to help improve overall skin tone and texture.
- Visibly brightens the complexion giving skin a radiant glow.
- Exfoliating effects remove visible signs of photoageing.
- Deeply hydrates the skin leaving it supple and smooth.
- Enhances absorption of skincare products.
- Comparable alternative to professional microdermabrasion treatments.
- Improves skin texture.
- Evens skin tone and reduces discolouration.
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant.
Do not use on rosacea, active acne, open sores, irritated skin or other dermatology skin conditions. Do not use following chemical peeling or retinol.
The beneficial results can be seen immediately as the dead skin cells are removed to improve the texture and smoothness of the skin and radiant, glowing skin is revealed.
Once the dead cells are removed, the active ingredients in the specifically designed creams can penetrate deep into the newly revealed skin to effectively target the problems being addressed and to help eliminate imperfections.
Achieving smoother, younger-looking skin has never been easier!
1 x DermaTx Brighten Microdermabrasion Cream 75ml (each tube provides up to 30+ treatments and lasts up to 4 months).
Designed for Uneven Skin Tone, Sun-damaged and Ageing skin.
Pigmentation = all ages
Sun-damaged/Ageing skin = 40+ years.
Ingredients: Professional grade corundum crystals, Sabiwhite, Achromaxyl, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Pentavitin, Avenacare, Antileukine 6
- Cleanse the face manually only, rinse and pat dry. (Do not cleanse with the brush attachment before a microdermabrasion procedure.)
- Attach the foam applicator to the DermaTx tool.
- Apply cream to the foam applicator and dot onto clean, damp skin (Nose, forehead, cheeks etc).
- Turn on the device and using circular motions, massage the cream into the skin with the foam applicator for approximately 2 minutes. Work around your face from one area to another.
- Rinse off the remaining crystal residue with warm water.
- Dry face and apply a moisturiser.
- Clean the foam applicator immediately after use with hot water and anti bacterial soap and allow to dry thoroughly before next use.
Perform treatments 1-2 times a week or as required for optimal results and overall improvement of skin tone and texture.
We suggest you use the Cleansing Brush once daily.
- Remove make up before use.
- Attach the brush head to the Cleanse and Exfoliate 2 in 1 tool.
- Apply cleanser to moistened skin or brush head.
- Turn on the device and gently apply the brush to your skin. No need to apply pressure. Begin with your forehead and gently move it using a small circular motion around the face for 2 minutes.
- Rinse, pat dry and follow with a moisturiser.
- Wash brush head after each use with anti bacterial soap. The Cleanse and Exfoliate 2 in 1 device is great not only for your facial cleansing routine, but also for using on areas on your body like arms, hands & chest.
The brush and foam applicator should be replaced every 3 months.
Caution: Not suitable for sensitive skin types. Do not use if you have an allergy to aspirin, are pregnant or breast feeding. Do not use on rosacea, active acne, open sores, irritated skin or other dermatology skin conditions. Do not use following chemical peeling or retinol. Some breakouts may occur initially due to purging of the follicles.
We send all items by Royal Mail Standard, Recorded or Special Delivery. We will always do our best to ensure the safest possible delivery within 2 – 4 business days for UK delivery.
Please allow 7-14 days for delivery on orders outside of the UK.
If you require expedited shipping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure you receive your items swiftly!
Enjoy FREE shipping on all UK orders over £15!
UK orders £15 and under: £3.99
EU orders: £6.00
Orders outside of EU: £14.95 *
*Upon arrival to the destination country outside of the EU, international orders may be subject to duties and taxes billed by the destination country customs department. The recipient must bear any additional charges for customs clearance; we have no control over such charges and cannot predict what they may be.
For All Orders:
All orders that are processed successfully will leave our warehouse on the same day (if ordered before 12pm) or the next working day (if ordered after 12pm).