Contours Rx LIDS BY DESIGN Instant Eyelid Correcting Strips
In Stock: Usually dispatched within 24hrs
Free Delivery: For all UK orders over £15
Improve the look of aging, hooded, sagging eyes with LIDS BY DESIGN - instant transparent eyelid correcting strips!
Excess skin covering the natural fold of the lid can make our eyes look tired and shows the signs of aging. Designed specifically to help temporarily uplift the look of your eyelids. Quick and easy to apply, they're made of medical-grade quality tape that blends in with skin and gives you that bright-eyed, youthful look you've been craving.
- This skin-like technology is wearable technology that feels like skin and becomes invisible on contact.
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Medical-grade quality transparent correcting strips blends in with skin and gives you that bright-eyed, youthful look you've been craving.
- This skin-like technology is wearable and feels like skin and becomes invisible on contact.
- Apply makeup over correcting strips for desired look.
- Improves droopy sagging skin hanging over the eyelashes
- Improves asymmetry
- Hypoallergenic and Latex Free
- Dermatologist tested strips are made from the highest quality medical grade materials including organic compounds. You can wear them all day without worry.
- No surgery.
- Each strip is Medical Grade, Hypoallergenic and Latex Free
- Instant results for a younger appearance.
- Safe, simple solutions.
Choose your ideal lift
- 3mm (slight)
- 4mm (subtle)
- 5mm (casual)
- 6mm (moderate)
- 7mm (dramatic)
- 8mm (maximum)
Each LIDS BY DESIGN® box includes 80 correcting strips (over a month’s supply plus a few strips to practice with) and a pair of plastic tweezers.
The Variety Pack comes with the following: 20 × 3mm strips, 20 × 4mm strips, 10 × 5mm strips, 10 × 6mm strips, 10 × 7mm strips, and 10 × 8mm strips.
Good to know:
- Each strip is for one-time use only.
- Placement takes practice. Use a strip as a practice strip, if you don’t get the placement right the first time, peel the strip off and reuse until your ideal placement is found and then place a new strip on for the day.
- We recommend using a makeup primer over the strip before applying eye shadow.
- Remove the correcting strip carefully using tweezers.
- Apply directly over the natural crease of the eyelid, being sure to lift any excess skin out of the way of the strip. This can be accomplished by raising your eyebrow to smooth out any wrinkles.
- Gently press and hold the strip for several seconds to ensure a good bond (the better the bond the longer the product will stay on).
Please note: Every eye is unique, both eyes may not have the exact same placement.
We send all items by Royal Mail Standard, Recorded or Special Delivery. We will always do our best to ensure the safest possible delivery within 2 – 4 business days for UK delivery.
Please allow 7-14 days for delivery on orders outside of the UK.
If you require expedited shipping, please contact us at email@example.com and we will ensure you receive your items swiftly!
Enjoy FREE shipping on all UK orders over £15!
UK orders £15 and under: £3.99
EU orders: £6.00
Orders outside of EU: £14.95 *
*Upon arrival to the destination country outside of the EU, international orders may be subject to duties and taxes billed by the destination country customs department. The recipient must bear any additional charges for customs clearance; we have no control over such charges and cannot predict what they may be.
For All Orders:
All orders that are processed successfully will leave our warehouse on the same day (if ordered before 12pm) or the next working day (if ordered after 12pm).