BeautyBLVD Glitter Lips Ultra Glam
In Stock: Usually dispatched within 24hrs
Free Delivery: For all UK orders over £15
This brand new, innovative product will revolutionise lip colour as you know it!
Glitter Lips is an easy and fun way to add a splash of colour to your make-up wardrobe. This is one must-have you cannot do without. Prepare to be the centre of attention.
- You can drink, eat and generally party without losing any of your sparkle.
- Waterproof and smudge proof - One application can last up to 8 hours.
- Each colour comes with an applicator, a Glitter Lips gloss bond and a premium glitter shade.
- Approximately 25 applications.
- Perfect for seasonal, party and festival!
Glitter Lips by Beauty Boulevard are the first to bring you the fabulous Glitter Lips range of products.
This brand new, innovative product will revolutionise lip colour as you know it. With an unbelievable staying power, one application can last up to 8 hours - you will be bowled over by its colour, shine and durability. The entire Glitter Lips range is waterproof and smudge proof. It can even last through an entire 3 course meal without the need to re-apply.
You can drink, eat and generally party without losing any of your sparkle. Glitter Lips has more staying power than any other lipstick on the market currently. Don't believe it, try it for yourself. You won't be disappointed. Oh, and by the way, prepare for an enormous amount of attention when you wear a Glitter Lips shade...... you have been warned!
Each unit comes with an applicator, a Glitter Lips gloss bond and a premium glitter shade. With approx. 25 applications per box, this is one party must-have you cannot do without.
How to apply:
Please wash hands throroughly prior to any application.
- Apply a thin coat of the Gloss bond to clean, dry lips carefully following the lip line. Keeping lips parted, allow the gloss to turn from white to clear (beauty tip: apply one lip at a time).
- Slightly dampen the pad end of the brush with water, squeezing out any excess. The helps “lift” the glitter. Using the pad, dab into the glitter pot then press onto the lip. Pressing the glitter onto the gloss, ensuring an even coating.
- Using the brush end of the applicator, dust of the excess glitter and you`re ready to go!
How to remove:
To remove glitter lips, we recommend using an oil based make-up remover, as this is kinder to the lips. Soak a cotton disc in the remover and press onto the lips. Hold for 30 seconds. This allows the oil to penetrate the glitter and gloss bond. Gently rub in a circular motion for easy removal.
You can also use baby wipes, however this requires more rubbing and may irritate the lips.Moisturise lips well afterwards.
- Although the gloss bond is water based, we do recommend a skin allergy test be carried out 24 hours prior to use.
- Excessive use can cause dry lips.
- Not for consumption.
- Not to be used on cracked or sore skin
- When storing Glitter Lips, please ensure it is kept out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry area, away from direct sunlight.
WARNING: Discontinue use if skin irritation develops or increases. If irritation persists, consult a health care practitioner.
We send all items by Royal Mail Standard, Recorded or Special Delivery. We will always do our best to ensure the safest possible delivery within 2 – 4 business days for UK delivery.
Please allow 7-14 days for delivery on orders outside of the UK.
If you require expedited shipping, please contact us at email@example.com and we will ensure you receive your items swiftly!
Enjoy FREE shipping on all UK orders over £15!
UK orders £15 and under: £3.99
EU orders: £6.00
Orders outside of EU: £14.95 *
*Upon arrival to the destination country outside of the EU, international orders may be subject to duties and taxes billed by the destination country customs department. The recipient must bear any additional charges for customs clearance; we have no control over such charges and cannot predict what they may be.
For All Orders:
All orders that are processed successfully will leave our warehouse on the same day (if ordered before 12pm) or the next working day (if ordered after 12pm).