Dermatx Microdermabrasion Brighten System
In Stock: Usually dispatched within 24hrs
Free Delivery: For all UK orders over £15
Exfoliation is one of the most important skincare steps for healthy, radiant skin. The microdermabrasion treatment exfoliates dead skin cells providing immediate and visible resuls to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, open pores, pigmentation, acne scarring and so much more.
DermaTx Advanced Skincare brings you the benefits of microdermabrasion at home for impressive salon-like resulys. An effective treatment and management for uneven skin tone, sun-damaged and aging skin. Microdermabrasion gently exfoliates the skin to improve overall skin tone and texture and reveal beautifully luminous, glowing skin!
The system is quick and eay to use, comprising of one Microdermabrasion Cream and a DermaTx Facial Tool. The Tool features a foam applicator head and uses micro-pulse vibrating technology to gently massage the cream into the skin.
The DermaTx Microdermabrasion System is the FIRST ‘at home’ exfoliating treatment to target various skin types.
- Dramatically resurfaces skin texture.
- Fades discolouration.
- Evens skin tones and improves the appearance of sun damage , fine lines and wrinkles.
- Microdermabrasion offers the benefit of improving Post inflammatory pigmentation (Acne scarring) and overall skin clarity, as well as uncovering soft, smooth and flawless skin.
- Brighten Microdermabrasion Cream contains professional grade corundum crystals, as used in clinic microdermabrasion machines for exceptional skin resurfacing results.
- Brighten has the additional benefits of skin brightening agents to improve skin texture and tone.With a blend of protective antioxidants and powerful moisturising ingredients to deeply hydrate.
Get Microdermabrasion salon-like results at home!
1 x DermaTx Microdermabrasion Brighten Cream 75ml (up to 30+ treatments)
1 x DermaTx Facial Tool
1 x Cradle
1 x Exfoliating foam head
1 x FREE cleansing brush head
- Sabiwhite™, a proven, safe and effective natural skin brightening agent.
- Vitamin A exfoliates the skin, increases cell turnover and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation
- Effective on pigmented areas to help improve overall skin tone and texture
- Visibly brightens the complexion giving skin a radiant glow
- Deeply hydrates the skin leaving it supple and smooth
- Enhances absorption of skincare products
- Comparable alternative to professional microdermabrasion treatments
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
- Do not use on Rosacea, active Acne, Open Sores, irritated skin or other dermatological skin conditions.
- Do not use following chemical peeling or retinol.
DermaTx Microdermabrasion creams are avaliable to purchase separately.
- Cleanse the face manually only, rinse and pat dry. (Do not cleanse with the brush attachment before a microdermabrasion procedure.)
- Attach the foam applicator to the DermaTx tool.
- Apply cream to the foam applicator and dot onto clean, damp skin (Nose, forehead, cheeks etc)
- Turn on the device and using circular motions, massage the cream into the skin with the foam applicator for approximately 2 minutes. Work around your face from one area to another.
- Rinse off the remaining crystal residue with warm water.
- Dry face and apply a moisturiser.
- Clean the foam applicator immediately after use with hot water and anti-bacterial soap and allow to dry thoroughly before next use.
Perform treatments 1-2 times a week or as required for optimal results and overall improvement of skin tone and texture.
- We suggest you use the Cleansing Brush once daily.Remove make-up before use.
- Attach the brush head to the Cleanse and Exfoliate 2-in-1 tool.
- Apply cleanser to moistened skin or brush head.
- Turn on the device and gently apply the brush to your skin. No need to apply pressure. Begin with your forehead and gently move it using a small circular motion around the face for 2 minutes.
- Rinse, pat dry and follow with a moisturiser.
- Wash brush head after each use with anti-bacterial soap.
The Cleanse and Exfoliate 2-in-1 device is great not only for your facial cleansing routine, but also for using on areas on your body like arms, hands & chest.
The brush and foam applicator should be replaced every 3 months.
Not suitable for sensitive skin types.
Do not use if you have an allergy to aspirin, are pregnant or breast feeding.
Do not use on rosacea, active acne, open sores, irritated skin or other dermatology skin conditions.
Do not use following chemical peeling or retinol.
Some breakouts may occur initially due to purging of the follicles.
We send all items by Royal Mail Standard, Recorded or Special Delivery. We will always do our best to ensure the safest possible delivery within 2 – 4 business days for UK delivery.
Please allow 7-14 days for delivery on orders outside of the UK.
If you require expedited shipping, please contact us at email@example.com and we will ensure you receive your items swiftly!
Enjoy FREE shipping on all UK orders over £15!
UK orders £15 and under: £3.99
EU orders: £6.00
Orders outside of EU: £14.95 *
*Upon arrival to the destination country outside of the EU, international orders may be subject to duties and taxes billed by the destination country customs department. The recipient must bear any additional charges for customs clearance; we have no control over such charges and cannot predict what they may be.
For All Orders:
All orders that are processed successfully will leave our warehouse on the same day (if ordered before 12pm) or the next working day (if ordered after 12pm).